PART TIME PRODUCTION MANAGER
We are looking for someone to help with production of our products. We need a candidate with experience in keeping track of lead
- An amazing opportunity for an inspired and energetic photographer to work in-house for a highly creative brand, shooting unique and wonderful stock and interiors.
- Working with both antiques and new traditionally-made furniture, the main objective is to create beautiful product and interiors images to be used for marketing and online.
- A self-starting attitude and ability to work on your own, as well as collaboratively in a team, is integral to the role.
- A confident ability to style product shots, choosing the right colours and accessories to enhance the piece.
- To bring new creative vision as well as be able to reference our current visual vernacular in order to seamlessly transition from our current photographer.
- Working with our team including the visual merchandiser on medium to large scale shoots to be used on instagram for our 21k+ followers, the website and present to press.
- Confident selecting and posting the best images to Instagram along with a creative and interesting caption.
- Whilst some shoots take place using natural light, experience in a studio environment using artificial lighting is essential.
- An incredibly organised and efficient approach to image processing is half the role – editing, resizing, photo archiving, uploading to the website plus other admin.
- Dynamic documentary photography of the people and food at our events and lunches, capturing the feel of HOWE and our ethos.
- Occasional trips to our workshops out of London to document craftsmanship behind our pieces.
- The ability to shoot and edit moving image footage would be a bonus.
- Please send a cover letter outlining your relevant experience as well as a copy of your CV. Please send a relevant edit of some examples of your photography.
- Once we have made a shortlist, you will be invited for a half day practical session to meet the team and produce some work.
- Following a final selection, a 3 month part-time (3 days a week) training probation will begin. This consists of 6 weeks of aided training, then 6 weeks unaided.
- Successful completion of this period will result in a full-time permanent role.
Submit applications to email@example.com by Friday 7th June.