Social Media and Content Creator
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven candidate who can think outside the box to join the growing MG team on a part time basis. The position, which is initially for 2 days a week, will help execute and manage the creative content which will be used on social media and marketing platforms while, essentially, translating the brands DNA fluently.
* The candidate will be responsible for creating and organising a content strategy aligned with the brands critical path and social media calender working alongside our Creative Director.
* Co-ordinating content for all platforms - image research, shooting necessary imagery ideally themselves, design and copy.
* Monitoring social media and email marketing performance to determine effectiveness and areas for improvement. Creating monthly reports.
* Helping with artwork updates required online, both creative ideas and executing to deadlines.
* Assisting with our monthly newsletter working alongside our Copywriter – helping with content and ideas, overseeing the relevant imagery and ideally being able to help shoot in a creative way.
* Strong ability using Mailchimp, Google Analytics, Photoshop and InDesign
We are flexible on which days of the week but would ask for these to be consecutive, with the role starting early/mid March working from our Notting Hill studio.
Please apply with any relevant portfolios along with a cover letter and CV to: email@example.com